Click to download any of the items listed below:
Section 1 – Documents for use in connection with hiring of The Village Hall
Fire Safety Instructions – Location Plan of Fire Appliances, Carbon Monoxide Sensor and Emergency Exits
Lighting Box Instructions – The Theatre Lighting & Audio equipment is to be operated only by personnel trained either by qualified members of amateur dramatic groups or by trained members of the RGVH Operational Team
- Gigaclear GENEXIS DRG 700 Series Router Model: DRG 7820 (data sheet on Document Editing Page)
Router Name ‘RG Village Hall’
Access Password for users to enter on their smart phone or computer is F2HYNPX5VVTT
- Contact Gigaclear:
Tel: 01865 591131 | Email: email@example.com | Web: www.gigaclear.com
Gigaclear plc. Windrush Court, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1SY. Reg. No. 7476617
- Ref Becky Deans | Customer Care Advisor T: 01865 591131 W: www.gigaclear.com
To provide a strong WiFi signal in the Social Room and the Meeting Room, there is a “TP-LINK” booster system, supplied via an ethernet (Cat 6) cable from the Gigaclear router over the main hall kitchen hatch, powered via a double 13 amp socket, high on the wall – one in the Social Room, the other in the Meeting Room.
Each booster has been set up to be ‘cloned’ to the Gigaclear router in the main hall i.e.there is only one wifi name “RG Village Hall” available – the signal switches automatically from one booster to another as people using it move around the building.
The User Guide can be viewed by clicking this link
Section 2 – For use by The Operational Team of Volunteers running The Village Hall
The following documents for download are for use in connection with administration, safety of hall users, the maintenance and the running of The Village Hall
COFFEE MACHINE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- See FACILITIES & APPLIANCE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for details of technical documents (on document editing page)
- Invoice Template Spreadsheet – required for producing individual invoices and Invoice Register summarising invoices and total sales for each calendar month
- Constitution – Rowney Green Peace Memorial Hall – The Village Hall
- By-Law Addition Regulation Addition for Rowney Green Peace Memorial Hall
- Firework Method Statement – a procedure to be used by Team Members or other specified personnel, to protect themselves and spectators from accident. This procedure is a mandatory requirement by the insurers of the event.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Health & Safety Duties – Operating & Audit Procedure for H&S – the “duty of care” responsibility adopted by the RGVH trustees towards the health and safety of the users of and visitors to the building and its curtilage has been documented following advice by regulatory authorities and other authorised contractors. This document lists individual, on-going procedures, checks and records required to be carried out and kept on a regular basis. Use this check list to audit the work and record-keeping of members of the RGVH operational team.
- H&S AUDIT & RISK ASSESSMENT – carried out by Independent Consultants, has been employed as part of a process to develop the system of checks and records, used on a regular frequency, to protect team members, users and visitors from associated hazards.
ELECTRICAL TEST CERTIFICATES
- Water Care Certificate – Water Safety – after completion of the Big Lottery refurbishment, it was necessary for the building and its services to be inspected and certified as safe to use.
- Building Completion Certificate – Building Regulations – Bromsgrove District Council, Building Control