IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A VIBRANT VILLAGE COMMUNITY, ROWNEY GREEN IS THE PLACE TO MAKE YOUR HOME
- Set on a Quiet Country Lane – not a shortcut nor a through route
- Active Community helping each other
- No Shops or Restaurants in Rowney Green but a Chapel, Village Hall, Friday Community Pub and Monday Coffee House
- Shops, Pubs, Restaurants, Doctors’ Surgery, Children’s Nurseries, Dentist, Railway Station, Primary School, 3 miles by road in Alvechurch but only 1 mile via footpaths across fields
- Access to Footpaths and Bridleways
- Playing Field, Safe Play Area and Tennis Courts
- Worcestershire Wildlife Trust Woodland for Dog Walks
- Horse Riding Stables
- Horse Livery Yards
- Proper Farms and Hobby Farms
- No Street Lights – we are happy to use torches!
- Rolling Hills with Stunning Views
- Convenient access to M42 and M40 Motorways
- Challenging hills for serious cyclists
Village Hall Pub and Coffee House
Coffee House – Monday Mornings from 10.30am – 12.30 pm.
Serving proper Fracino Barista Coffee.
Village Hall Pub – Friday Evenings 6.30pm – 11.00pm.
Serving a full range of drinks including cask conditioned local and guest beers